Good Samaritan Independent Living offers a variety of retirement living options in communities throughout Alberta and British Columbia. We have a number of communities that offer Life Lease tenancy (described below) as well as communities with standard rental suites.
With Good Samaritan Independent Living, residents enjoy all the benefits of retirement living:
Peace of Mind, Safety, and Security
- Controlled access security
- TeleCare 24 hour emergency response system available
- Fire alarm system includes full fire-suppressing sprinkler system
- Summer and winter maintenance whether you are at home or away
Leisure and Social Opportunities
- Independent, but carefree living
- Socialize with others in the comfort of the common areas or invite new friends to your own suite
- Take advantage of onsite recreational amenities
Flexibility and Choice
- As your needs and preferences change, depending on your location, you may access a variety of services such as meals, 24 hour emergency response and recreational programming
Life Lease combines all the best features of ownership and renting for independent and carefree retirement living.