Good Samaritan Heron Grove is a quality seniors’ retirement community offering independent living with the advantages of Life Lease tenancy.
A variety of floor plans are available, ranging in size from under 600 square feet to over 1,100 square feet. There are units with 1 or 2 bedrooms, 1 or 2 bathrooms, kitchen or kitchenette, depending on the size of the suite. Meals are also offered as an option to all Life Lease tenants.
Good Samaritan Heron Grove is located in a quiet residential setting with spectacular mountain views. Conveniently located with a bus stop right out front, it is just minutes from shopping, entertainment, parks, Kalamaka and Okanagan Lakes.
A Community Within a Community
Our community offers a range of services based on levels of personal care and needs. Good Samaritan Heron Grove has a total of 55 suites designed for two distinct purposes:
Independent Living for Seniors – Life Lease
- Available to individuals 55 years and over
- 1 or 2 bedroom units with a variety of floor plans
- Meals, social, and recreational services are offered as options
- A covered above ground parking stall is included with each suite
- One bedroom units designed for those who qualify for housing and healthcare assistance (according to requirements of Interior Health, BC Housing and Good Samaritan Canada)
- Admission to the Assisted Living program is through Interior Heath for all funded suites
- For private pay, please contact the Site Manager
Features and Amenities
- Private dining room
- Guest suite
- Multi-purpose room
- Public dining room
- Lounge/living room with fireplace
- Large main entrance lobby
- Secure entrance system
- Reception area
- Air conditioned common areas
- Above ground parking