Good Samaritan Vista Village offers 20 suites for independent living. Of these 20 suites, 18 are studio suites that are approximately 300 square feet and contain a kitchenette and fully accessible bathroom. Two suites are 1 bedroom and are approximately 550 square feet with full kitchens. Meals, housekeeping, and laundry services are offered as options to all independent living tenants. Nine of the 20 suites are designated as affordable housing suites for low income tenants.
Good Samaritan Vista Village is located just minutes from the Co-op Shopping Centre and offers a bus service for programs and recreational outings.
A Community Within a Community
Our community offers a range of services based on levels of personal care and needs. Good Samaritan Vista Village also offers 50 supportive living suites, 2 dementia care cottages and 5 community support beds.
Features and Amenities
- Specially designed suites
- Generous common area and amenity space
- Dining room
- Multi-purpose room
- Lounge with fireplace
- Recreation area
- Reception area
- Two large garden courtyards
- Air-conditioned common areas
- Secure entrance system
- Power reserved parking
- A range of support services to maintain independence
- Optional support services such as housekeeping, laundry and meals are available